Dear HPC-Europa2 applicant,
Thank you for your interest in the HPC-Europa2 visitor programme. The sections below provide further information about how to apply to the programme, our selection procedure, as well as some important guidelines on how to fill in the form. Please read these guidelines carefully before submitting your application. Note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
The HPC-Europa2 Team
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
Section 1. You and your background
Section 2. Your organisation
Section 3. Your visit
Section 3bis. Your virtual visit
Section 4. Your proposed project
Section 5. Statement of support
Section 6. Project proposal and supporting documents
Section 6bis. Project workplan
Section 7. Marketing HPC-Europa2
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- Application and review procedure
- How long in advance should I apply for a visit?
- Applications from more than one researcher working on the same project
- What should I do if I cannot find a suitable host research group before the application deadline?
- Can I split my visit into several shorter visits?
- How many times can I apply to the programme?
- What is the average visit length?