Simulation for Automotive Technologies with High Performance Computers (HPC)
Dates: 26-27 November 2018
Venue: High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart, Training Center, Germany (HLRS)
Address: Nobelstraße 19, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
Agenda: download here
Event flyer: download here
Goals of the workshop:
- Provide a face-to-face communication platform for sharing by SMEs their experience of HPC usage for early prototyping, developing and industrial promotion of automotive applications, services and solutions
- Boost direct communication with representatives of European academia and industry
Benefits for participating SMEs:
- Learn about cutting-edge innovations for automotive technologies like Big Data and Machine Learning
- Learn from SMEs who are successful in an industry dominated by large companies
- Get in touch with the leaders in automotive industry, research, and academia
- Registration – early bird (which allows to register for social event and dinner) until 1 November
- Conference – start on 26 November at 12:45, finish on 27 November at 13:30
Costs: The workshop is free to all industry, SME, and academia participants
Language: The workshop will be held in English
- Local organizer at HLRS: Dr. Alexey Cheptsov, cheptsov [at] hlrs.de
- Representative of HPC-Europa: staff [at] hpc-europa.org
Information for invited speakers:
The speakers who were selected by the organization committee to give a talk can apply for reimbursement of their travel and accommodation expanses.
The reimbursement will be performed according to the federal laws of Baden-Württemberg.
Generally, economy class train and flight tickets, public transportation (or taxi, in exceptional cases like early time of the talk or other business appointments) and one night at the Campus.Guest hotel can be reimbursed. In order to prepare your journey, we kindly ask you to fill the registration form and send it to the local organizer (Alexey Cheptsov, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax number +49 711 68587219), who will perform the booking.
Hotel information for all attendees:
For those attendees who require staying overnight, there is a pool of rooms
reserved at Campus.Guest hotel (the closest one to HLRS). Please use the
key word “HPC-Europa” to obtain a discounted price from the pool.